Join The Club
Become A Member
The WVLBC is always looking for new people to join our club and be part of a great group of people. Not only does our club offer bowling 12 months of the year, but it has many amenities to offer to members. The club hosts many special events, holiday parties, BBQs and charity functions. Please contact Gail at 778-980-7656 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join.
Our fees are very minimal for your first year as we have lowered the rates to make sure you have the ability to come in and try out the game. We want you to try out the sport to see if it’s for you so that you feel comfortable. We encourage you to come out and try the game before you commit to being our newest recruit. As for an annual membership after that first year – it’s basically equivalent to a few rounds of golf so come and join us for the best value in the city. Great people, great club, great sport!
- 1st Year Membership: $150.00
- Coaching, three lessons: $30.00
- Regular Membership: $225.00
- Winter Membership (Non-voting member, indoor bowling and club functions from Oct – April): $100.00
- Social Membership (Non-voting member participating in all club social functions): $75.00
- Associate Membership: $165.00
- Two Parent Family Membership (Children must attend with a parent; children plus one guest 18 or under per visit): $550.00
- One Parent Family Membership (Children must attend with parent includes children plus one guest 18 or under per visit): $325.00
- First Year Two Parent Family Membership (Children must attend with a parent; children plus one guest 18 or under per visit): $400.00
- First Year One Parent Family Membership (Children must attend with parent includes children plus one guest 18 or under per visit): $250.00
- Annual Locker Rental per shelf: $10.00
- Name Badge: $15.00
FOR MEMBERSHIP FORM: Membership application 2022
VOLUNTEERING AS A MEMBER: COMMITTEES & VOLUNTEER NEEDS 2022
*The Short Mat season is from Oct 1st – March 15th.
Coaching & Equipment
Coaching is available throughout the summer. The club is lucky enough to have volunteers who will help new members in strategy, skills and etiquette of the game. This year coaching will start May 6th so feel -free to bring your friends and come and join the fun. Call either Sally Sapinsky, our Coaching and Games Director at 604-922-3529 or co-chair Jo Ditlove, 778-228-5703 .
No Bowls? Not a problem as the club has all the equipment necessary to get you off and running. You can use the club bowls as long as you would like until you are set to make the commitment to buy your own. We have direct ties to all the top lines of bowls and as well as having used bowls for sale.